Monday, April 6, 2009

Alarm Clock




So this morning I wake up for work at the usual 7:00 a.m. I shower and get all ready and the whole time I am thinking "man it is dark outside." I subdue these thoughts because of the rain and just think it is a dark morning. As I am going down stairs I notice that my senses are not rushed by the wonderful smell of Blue Mountain Coffee. We have a coffee pot that can be programmed to make coffee at the same time every morning. Anyway, I get to the coffee pot and I am pulling it out to see if there is water in it, and then I look at the clock and it says 6:30. My chin hits the counter (figure of speech) and all I can do is laugh!!!!

You see what had happened is my Atomic Clock had ran back another hour for daylight savings time. When they started changing the days around that start daylight savings time they messed up my wonderful clock! Just a funny story this morning!!

2 comments: