Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amazing How God Keeps Us In Check!!

After having a great day with my family yesterday, I was brought to frustration last night as we tried to get some sleep. For the past week or week and a half we have all been fighting colds and you know what this does to your kids when they try to sleep. Between Coughing, Throwing Up, Crying, and then the guilt I have when I am laying in bed while my wonder wife sits up with Braylon I find a little shut eye.

Through all of this there has been a couple times that I have just wished they were old enough to sleep in their own beds and not in ours. Then I hear this song by Darius Rucker on the radio, and quickly I am reminded to be careful what I wish for. O how HE humble me when I need it most. Melissa, Braylon, And Audrey I love you guys!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The time does go by SO fast! One day they are 3 the next day, it seems, they are 6! It will get better:)

    ReplyDelete