Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Making Friends



Our concerns about the kids have all went away. Braylon is feeling a 100% better this morning after a pretty good nights sleep and Audrey is making friends like it is nobody's business. Yesterday we went to visit a house that CSI may be purchasing and on the way we saw some kids playing in the yard and immediately Audrey wanted to get out and play. I told her no and she cried! We went on up to the house and looked around and she kept saying I want to go play with those kids. I being the softy I am finally caved and we left everyone at the house and walked down to meet the kids. It took 30 seconds and my daughter was laughing and playing, and going down a steep hill on a little car!!! Needless to say my daughter has no fear of people and sees no barriers. The result is the picture above.

1 comment:

  1. That's wonderful! Looks like you guys are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete