Monday, March 16, 2009

Jamaica!!

In less than 2 weeks Melissa and I will be traveling to Jamiaca!!! We are traveling with Ron Oren and other staff members that run CSI. We will be going for some RNR and more importanlty on some fact finding. Melissa and I have always thought about being full time missions and this experience will give us an oppurtunity to see what that would look like. Not sure where or when we will go, but we believe God has missions planned for our future.

It also helps that it will be 85% everyday we are there :)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I will be praying for you guys. I can truly understand where you are at. I would love to talk with both of you sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW GUYS! That is awesome! I'm so thrilled to hear tha tyou are going! I am praying for God abostluely to speak to your hearts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. When I first saw the title of this post, I thought it was Marggy's blog and she had definite news! I don't think I have heard of someone I know being called to the mission field (other than Marggy) since I was a kid. What an awesome call on your life! Will also be praying that God speaks clearly to you both in this matter! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are proud of you two, you are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete