Sunday, February 22, 2009

Forgiveness

What does true forgiveness really look like? Fortunately enough for me I got to experience the true meaning of forgiveness at church today. With out giving any names let me explain. A couple of weeks ago me and another church member had a difference at one of our ball games. It was not a confrontational difference but it was one that placed a void, and some awkardiness between us. Today after church this person came up to me and said "hey, I just wanted you to know there is no hard feelings between us." We gave each other a hug and I know we are back where we used to be. I will give him a lot of credit for taking the steps to talk to me, and for that I will always have a great amount of respect for this man.

Forgiveness is saying sorry and being able to walk away from the conversation with a smile on your face knowing that you did everything in your power to make things right!

No comments:

Post a Comment