Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Isaiah 45:22



The blessings from God actually make us lose track of him. I am reading the devotional "My Utmost For His Highest" with my wife and today I read about how God's blessings put strains on our relationships with him and one another. I have never really thought of it in this way but, how true!! God blesses us with: Loving spouses, beautiful children, jobs, money, houses, cars, toys, and much much more!!! What do we allow to take away from our relationshiop with him: all of the above!! God says "Look to me, and be saved" (Isaiah 45:22). This does not sound like an option. We must look to HIM, and BE GREATFUL always.


Just to say it publicly.. I could not do what I do with out the wonderful wife God has given me. I am so happy to have someone in my life that Loves God, and lives to Glorify His Name. Thank You Babe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment