Monday, February 2, 2009

2 1/2 Year Old Sledding







I wanted to share this yesterday but I did not get around to it. On Saturday I took Audrey sledding down at Richmond. I went with her my mom and dad, and my four nephews. The day started off with my dad or I going down the big hill with her. After 2 trips with me she wanted nothing to do with it. She looked at my nephews and realized they were going down the hill by themselves and that is what she wanted to do. Let me remind you she is 2 1/2 (going on 10)!!!! I will post some pictures later but my little girl was going down this BIG hill by herself and as fast as you can possibly go on a sled. Naturally I was scared but she loved it. You could here her laugh from the top of the hill. WE had a blast :).

Pictures to come.

6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the pictures! Sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious! I can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know what Melissa said when she found out! Jack would pull the kids behind the tractor and I always had to look the other way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was great that she was sledding on her own until I saw pictures of the HILL! I am glad I didn't know about it until it was over and she still had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HaHa.. It was quite funny to see Melissa's face when I told her she went all by herself!! Good times!

    ReplyDelete